Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Delivers fresh, filtered water through an internal dispenser designed to discreetly rest within the refrigerator
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright lights
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- BI-42SID/S/PH $12,955
- BI-42SID/S/TH $12,955
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 adjustable dairy compartment - Test
- 1 high-humidity crisper drawer with adjustable dividers - Test
- 2 refrigerator storage drawers with adjustable dividers - Test
- 5 glass refrigerator shelves (4 adjustable; 1 stationary) - Test
- 5 refrigerator door bins (3 adjustable; 2 stationary) - Test
- Internal water dispenser - Test
- LED refrigerator and freezer lights - Test
- 2 adjustable wire shelves - Test
- 1 stationary solid shelf - Test
- 3 storage drawers - Test
- 5 adjustable door bins - Test
- Automatic ice maker - Test
- Overall Dimensions: 42" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 15.8 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 7.9 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >26 1/4"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 606 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $89 (745 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add select Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.