Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Preserves frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Creates a seamless look with single door design in your kitchen
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air with a magnetic door seal system
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Left Hinge: IC-18FI-LH $7,240
- Right Hinge: IC-18FI-RH $7,240
- 3 adjustable wire shelves
- 2 storage drawers with adjustable dividers
- 4 adjustable door shelves
- Ice drawer with automatic ice maker
- Overall Dimensions: 18" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Freezer Capacity: 8.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 16 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $59 (490 kWh)
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Dual Installation Kits
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle - 4" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle - 6" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle - 4" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle - 6" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Dual Installation Kickplates
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.