Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Preserves frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Creates a seamless look with single door design in your kitchen
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air with a magnetic door seal system
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Left Hinge: IC-30FI-LH $8,460
- Right Hinge: IC-30FI-RH $8,460
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- LED freezer lights
- 3 adjustable wire shelves
- 3 storage drawers
- 5 adjustable freezer door bins
- Ice drawer with automatic ice maker
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Freezer Capacity: 15.3 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 28 1/2"
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $67 (557 kWh)
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Filters and Cleaning
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Dual Installation Kits
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle - 4" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle - 6" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle - 4" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle - 6" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Dual Installation Kickplates
Request a brochure
Need help with your appliance, or just shopping?
Need help with your appliance? Talk with our Customer Care team. Receive problem-solving assistance, gain use and care advice, and get help finding a trusted service professional.
Learn about our products
Shopping for appliances? Talk with a product specialist today. Get your questions answered, learn about features and options, next steps and gain expert advice.
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add select Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.