Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Preserves frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air with a magnetic door seal system
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Left Hinge: IT-30FI-LH $8,420
- Right Hinge: IT-30FI-RH $8,420
- LED freezer lights
- 3 adjustable wire shelves
- 4 adjustable door shelves
- 2 full-extension roll-out freezer drawers; one with adjustable dividers
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 15.1 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 28 1/2"
- Drawer Clearance: 18 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $73 (606 kWh)
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Dual Installation Kits
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Dual Installation Kickplates
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.