Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air with a magnetic door seal system
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Refer to freshness cards for tips on food preservation, use, and care
- Promotes easy clean-up with Nano-coated, spill-proof shelves
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
- Left Hinge: IT-30R-LH $8,995
- Right Hinge: IT-30R-RH $8,995
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- LED refrigerator lights
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- Crisper drawer with dividers and sliding cover
- 1 deli drawer with adjustable dividers
- 3 door bins (2 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 1 adjustable dairy compartment
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 16.5 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 28 1/2"
- Drawer Clearance: 18 3/8"
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 425 lbs
- Annual Energy Usage: $39 (324 kWh)
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Filters and Cleaning
- Replacements and Add-ons
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Dual Installation Kits
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Drawer Panels With Tubular Handles
- Stainless Steel Dual Installation Kickplates
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add select Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.