Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Scrubs the air of ethylene, mold, viruses, and bacteria every twenty minutes using NASA-based advanced air purification technology
- Install directly within surrounding cabinetry for built-in, or add accessory panels for freestanding
- Makes an iconic stainless-steel statement, inside and out
- Dual refrigeration technology preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Easy access to food with full-extension slide-out glass shelf with adjustable gates
- Locks in temperature and humidity with soft-close door hinge and magnetic seal on doors and drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint via intuitive exterior touch control panel
- Automatic ice maker with advanced water filtration system
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting that fully illuminates the cavity, making food more visible and less likely to hide
- PRO4850 $17,965
- LED refrigerator and freezer lights
- 4 glass refrigerator shelves (3 adjustable; 1 full-extension slide-out)
- 1 high-humidity crisper drawer with adjustable dividers
- 1 refrigerator storage drawer
- 2 stainless-steel slide-out bins
- Air purification system
- 2 full-extension roll-out freezer drawers
- 3 stainless-steel adjustable freezer shelves
- Automatic ice maker with removable ice container
- Overall Dimensions: 48" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 18.7 cubic feet
- Freezer Capacity: 11.7 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >30 3/4"
- Drawer Clearance: 14 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $101 (841 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Consider making it a freestanding unit by adding side panels
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Learn how the only thing more impressive than its bold exterior is the groundbreaking preservation technology inside.