Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model with limited availability. Contact your local dealer for more details. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or accessory handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Offers any-occasion-46-bottle capacity
- Store reds and whites in separate temperature zones that keep wines at proper serving temperatures, within one degree of setpoint
- Maintains constant, moderate humidity with dual evaporators so corks do not dry out
- Shields wine from aging with UV-resistant glass door
- Select the wine you want without agitating others with textured roller-glide shelves that do not vibrate
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Locate your favorite bottles easily with LED lighting
- Organize your collection with our inventory tile system
- Connects to your home security system
- Left Hinge: UW-24/O-LH $3,590
- Right Hinge: UW-24/O-RH $3,590
- Left Hinge: UW-24A/O-LH $3,590
- Right Hinge: UW-24A/O-RH $3,590
- LED lighting - Test
- 46-bottle capacity - Test
- 6 racks with stainable fronts - Test
- Inventory tiles - Test
- Two temperature zones - Test
- Overall Dimensions: 23 7/8" W x 34" H x 24" D
- Wine Storage Capacity: 46 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >25 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 185 lbs
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add selected Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.