Images are for reference only.
- Offers any-occasion-46-bottle capacity
- Store reds and whites in separate temperature zones that keep wines at proper serving temperatures, within one degree of setpoint
- Maintains constant, moderate humidity with dual evaporators so corks do not dry out
- Shields wine from aging with UV-resistant glass door
- Select the wine you want without agitating others with textured roller-glide shelves that do not vibrate
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Locate your favorite bottles easily with LED lighting
- Organize your collection with our inventory tile system
- Connects to your home security system
- LED lighting - Test
- 46-bottle capacity - Test
- 1 illuminated display shelf - Test
- 6 racks with stainable fronts - Test
- Inventory tiles - Test
- Dessert wine rack for storage of smaller bottles - Test
- Two temperature zones - Test
- Overall Dimensions: 23 7/8" W x 34" H x 24" D
- Wine Storage Capacity: 46 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >25 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.