Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- UV-resistant glass door protects against premature wine aging
- Discreet interior lighting
- Shelves store 750 ml bottles, half bottles and magnums
- Dual evaporators for constant, moderate humidity so corks don’t dry out
- Home security system connection
- Two independent temperature zones hold reds and whites at proper serving temperature
- Illuminated display shelf for prized bottles
- Smooth roller-glide shelves for access without agitating wine
- Star-K compliant with installation of a harness kit.
- Upper cabinet wine storage and two refrigerator drawers for cheese and more
- 427RG-LH $7,400
- 427RG-RH $7,400
- 427RHAG-LH $7,400
- 427RHAG-RH $7,400
- Overall Dimensions: 27" W x 80" H x 24" D
- Wine Storage Capacity: 78 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >25 1/2"
- Drawer Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
*Old* Envision the possibilities *Replace*
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Complete Your Kitchen suite
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.