Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Offers any-occasion-146-bottle capacity
- Store reds and whites in separate temperature zones that keep wines at proper serving temperatures, within one degree of setpoint
- Maintains constant, moderate humidity with dual evaporators so corks do not dry out
- Shields wine from aging with UV-resistant glass door
- Select the wine you want without agitating others with textured roller-glide shelves that do not vibrate
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Locate your favorite bottles easily with LED lighting
- Organize your collection with our inventory tile system
- Connects to your home security system
- Left Hinge: BW-30A/S/PH-LH $9,485
- Right Hinge: BW-30A/S/PH-RH $9,485
- Left Hinge: BW-30A/S/TH-LH $9,485
- Right Hinge: BW-30A/S/TH-RH $9,485
- Left Hinge: BW-30/S/PH-LH $9,485
- Right Hinge: BW-30/S/PH-RH $9,485
- Left Hinge: BW-30/S/TH-LH $9,485
- Right Hinge: BW-30/S/TH-RH $9,485
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 146-bottle capacity - Test
- 15 racks with stainable fronts - Test
- Inventory tiles - Test
- Two temperature zones - Test
- Two LED tube lights (1 per temperature zone) - Test
- 1 illuminated display shelf - Test
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Wine Storage Capacity: 146 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >31 3/4"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 489 lbs
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Replacements and Add-ons
- 90° Door Stop
- Dual Installation Kit
- Lock Kit
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Left Hinge
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Right Hinge
- Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 83"
- Stainless Steel Pro Louvered Grille - 88"
- Stainless Steel Side Panel
- White Side Panel
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add select Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.