Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Shelves store 750 ml bottles, half bottles and magnums
- Dual evaporators for constant, moderate humidity so corks don’t dry out
- Illuminated touch control panel
- UV-resistant glass door protects against premature wine aging
- Discreet interior lighting
- Home security system connection
- Star-K compliant with installation of a harness kit.
- Smooth roller-glide shelves for access without agitating wine
- Illuminated display shelf for prized bottles
- Two independent temperature zones hold reds and whites at proper serving temperature
- Overlay design accepts cabinetry panels of all kinds
- WS-30A/O-LH $6,965
- WS-30A/O-RH $6,965
- Left Hinge: WS-30/O-LH $6,965
- Right Hinge: WS-30/O-RH $6,965
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Wine Storage Capacity: 147 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >31 3/4"
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- WS-30/O Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installation
- WS-30/O Quick Reference Guide - Flush Inset Installation
- 400 Series Installation Guide (424, 427, WS-30)
- Sub-Zero Design Guide
- 400 Series Use and Care Guide (424, 427, WS-30)
- Wine Serving Guide
- Advanced Design - Extended Height Grille
- Sub-Zero Sabbath Mode Guide
- 90° Door Stop
- Dual Installation Kit
- Grille Frame - 88"
- Grille Frame - 88"
- Lock Kit
- Louvered Grille - 83"
- Louvered Grille - 88"
- Pro Louvered Flush Inset Grille - 84"
- Stainless Steel Dual Flush Inset Door Panel with Pro Handle
- Stainless Steel Dual Flush Inset Door Panel with Tubular Handle
- Stainless Steel Flush Inset Door Panel with Pro Handle
- Stainless Steel Flush Inset Door Panel with Tubular Handle
- Stainless Steel Flush Inset Grille Panel
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Left Hinge
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Right Hinge
- Stainless Steel Side Panel
- White Side Panel
- Dual Installation Kit with Dual Wide Grille
- Flush inset panels in stainless steel with tubular or pro handles
- Full-length standard and extended framed handles
- Grilles for 83" or 88" finished height (84" is standard)
- Stainless steel kickplate
- Lock kit
- Stainless steel pro handles
- Stainless steel tubular handles
*Old* Envision the possibilities *Replace*
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Complete Your Kitchen suite
Request a brochure
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.