KEEP SCREEN ON
Yield: Makes 24 meatballs
Ingredients1/2 pound ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
1/4 cup yellow onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespons fresh parsely, minced
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup panko (Japanese or coarse) bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, mix everything except the eggs and panko until well incorporated.
- Add the eggs and mix until just combined.
- Add the panko and mix until just combined.
- Form the mixture into balls, about 2 tablespoons each.
- Arrange in one layer in a 9-by-13 inch glass dish.
- Place the dish into the oven on rack position "1".
- Select Micro Roast Mode set to 450°F.