KEEP SCREEN ON
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together buttermilk and eggs.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Whisk gently until the dry ingredients are almost incorporated.
- Add melted butter and mix until the batter is just combined (there will be lumps). Do not over mix.
- Heat Wolf griddle to 350°F. Brush griddle with melted butter.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until lightly browned, turning once. Serve warm.