BEFORE YOU START: You will need the Wolf dehydration kit accessory to prepare this recipe.
KEEP SCREEN ON
- Wash and dry the fruit.
- Remove any peels that are inedible.
- Slice fruits into approximately ¼-inch slices.
- Optionally, spritz fruit slices with lemon juice to reduce browning.
- Arrange slices on Wolf dehydration racks and place in the oven with racks set at positions “2” and “4.”
- Set the door stop included with your dehydration kit on the oven door latch. Set the oven to 130°F Dehydration Mode.
- Dehydrate for approximately 2 hours.
- Remove the racks and flip the fruit. Continue dehydrating 2–3 hours or until the fruit is dried to the desired level.