KEEP SCREEN ON
- Position oven rack to rack position 3. Preheat Wolf electric oven in ROAST at 375°F.
- Rub salt and pepper on the inside and outside skin of chicken.
- Place garlic, lemon and thyme inside chicken cavity.
- Loosely tie legs together. Rub oil over entire chicken.
- Place chicken on roasting rack over broiler pan.
- When oven is preheated, place in oven. Insert temperature probe in center of chicken thigh and set for 180°F.
- Chicken will take 50 to 65 minutes to reach internal temperature. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 15 minutes.