BEFORE YOU START: Use the solid oven pan as a drip tray on rack 1. Make sure the shrimp are fully thawed before steaming.
KEEP SCREEN ON
This recipe was developed exclusively for the Wolf Convection Steam Oven.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Toss the ingredients until fully combined.
- Place the perforated oven pan on top of the solid oven pan.
- This will act as a drip tray.
- Pour contents of large bowl evenly into the perforated pan.
- Carry the pans over to the oven together.
- Place the solid pan on rack position 1 and perforated pan on rack position 2.
- Select the Steam Mode set to 200°F.
- Steam for 9 minutes or until shrimp are slightly pink.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.