Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Cook quicker. Enjoy faster preheats and temperature responses with induction heat
- Two 1400-watt heating zones
- Bridges two zones for a more flexible cooking surface
- Utilizes two independently controlled zones
- Pair the slim 15" modules with other modules and full-size transitional framed cooktops
- Enjoy easy clean up with a stainless-steel surface
- Program via illuminated touch controls and a convenient lock feature
- TM15TF/S $2,275
- Stainless-steel Cover
- Overall Dimensions: 15" W x 4" H x 21" D
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Conduit Length: 4.5 Feet
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Consider a filler strip for the seamless installation of multiple modules
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.