Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Maintain control with dual-stacked burners that go from 18,000 Btu down to a mere breath of flame
- Simmer and melt sauces, soups, and marinades easily with the lower tier of the dual-stacked burner
- Pairs easily with other transitional framed cooktops
- Reignites flame automatically with spark ignition system
- Cleanup is a snap as sealed, seamless burner pans contain sloshes and spills
- Select stylish stainless control knobs capped in black
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- CG243TF/S $1,775
- CG243TF/S/LP $1,775
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 - 9,200 Btu Burner
- 1 - 12,000 Btu Burner
- 1 - 18,000 Btu Burner
- Overall Dimensions: 23 5/8" W x 4" H x 21" D
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Gas Supply: 3/4" ID line
- Gas Inlet: 1/2" NPT female
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Enhanced cooking performance ensures consistently delicious results while design-friendly aesthetics integrate beautifully into a gamut of kitchens styles.