Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Maintain control with dual-stacked burners that go from 18,000 Btu down to a mere breath of flame
- Simmer and melt sauces, soups, and marinades easily with the lower tier of the dual-stacked burner
- Matches the professional look of other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Reignites flame automatically with spark ignition system
- Cleanup is a snap as sealed, seamless burner pans contain sloshes and spills
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- CG365P/S $2,555
- CG365P/S/LP $2,555
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 3 - 9,200 Btu Burner
- 1 - 12,000 Btu Burner
- 1 - 18,000 Btu Burner
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 4" H x 21" D
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Gas Supply: 3/4" ID line
- Gas Inlet: 1/2" NPT female
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- High altitude conversion kits available
Express your styleChoose from 10 knob and bezel combinations to fit your overall aesthetic and coordinate with other kitchen accents. Red knobs and stainless bezels are standard and included at the time of purchase.
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Professional heritage, iconic aesthetics, and innovative performance unite in Wolf’s boldest and entirely revamped cooking package.