- Maintain control with dual-stacked burners that go from 18,000 Btu down to a mere breath of flame
- Simmer and melt sauces, soups, and marinades easily with the lower tier of the dual-stacked burner
- Makes an attractive statement even when installed alone
- Reignites flame automatically with spark ignition system
- Cleanup is a snap as sealed, seamless burner pans contain sloshes and spills
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- CG365T/S $2,555
- CG365T/S/LP $2,555
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 3 - 9,200 Btu Burner
- 1 - 12,000 Btu Burner
- 1 - 18,000 Btu Burner
- electrical-supply 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- electrical-service 15 amp dedicated circuit
- gas-supply 3/4" ID line
- gas-inlet 1/2" NPT female
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Professional heritage, iconic aesthetics, and innovative performance unite in Wolf’s boldest and entirely revamped cooking package.