15" Transitional Induction Cooktop
Model # CI152TF/S
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Distributes heat more evenly with 40 percent faster temperature response than gas or electric
- Transfers heat more efficiently because the energy is supplied directly to the cookware
- Enjoy cooking with lightning-fast highs and subtle lows
- Pair our slim 15" width with other Wolf modules for an integrated design
- Promote safer and easier cooking with cookware sensing guards
- Cleanup is a snap with the black ceramic glass surface
- Enjoy the illuminated touch controls and convenient lock feature
- CI152TF/S $1,620
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- True simmer and melt settings
- Black ceramic glass surface
- 1 - 1,400 W element
- 1 - 2,300 W element with 3,700 W boost
- Overall Dimensions: 15" W x 2" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 8.5", 6"
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 20 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Integrate your cooktop seamlessly with Wolf's downdraft ventilation just by adding a filler strip to your order
- Consider Ventilation
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Craft and customize 15 professional-quality coffee drinks all from the convenience of home.