Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Distributes heat more evenly with 40 percent faster temperature response than gas or electric
- Transfer heat more efficiently due to energy supplied directly to the cookware
- Enjoy cooking with lightning-fast highs and subtle lows
- Pair our slim 15" width with other Wolf modules for an integrated design
- Promote safer and easier cooking with cookware sensing guards
- Cleanup is a snap with the black ceramic glass surface
- Enjoy the illuminated touch controls and convenient lock feature
- CI152TF/S $1,450
- True simmer and melt settings
- Black glass ceramic surface
- 1 - 1,400 W element
- 1 - 2,300 W element with 3,150 W boost
- Overall Dimensions: 15" W x 2" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 8.5", 6"
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 20 amp dedicated circuit
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Integrate your cooktop seamlessly with Wolf's downdraft ventilation just by adding a filler strip to your order
- Consider Ventilation
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.