Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Distributes heat more evenly with 40 percent faster temperature response than gas or electric
- Transfers heat more efficiently because the energy is supplied directly to the cookware
- Enjoy cooking with lightning-fast highs and subtle lows
- The Bridge function joins two induction zones into one large area, enabling use of an induction-capable griddle, open roaster, or fish poacher
- Install flush against counter for a clean contemporary design
- Promote safer and easier cooking with cookware sensing guards
- Cleanup is a snap with the black ceramic glass surface
- Enjoy the illuminated touch controls and convenient lock feature
- CI304C/B $2,500
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Unframed edge for flush installation
- Black glass ceramic surface
- True simmer and melt settings
- Boost mode for high heat
- 1 - 1,400 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element with 3,700 W boost
- 1 - 2,600 W element with 3,700 W boost
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 2 1/2" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 11", 8", 6"
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 40 amp dedicated circuit
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Discover the pinnacle of Wolf cooking technology within a completely restyled, stunningly modern shell.