Images are for reference only.
- Distributes heat more evenly with 40 percent faster temperature response than gas or electric
- Transfers heat more efficiently because the energy is supplied directly to the cookware
- Enjoy cooking with lightning-fast highs and subtle lows
- Accommodates different pan sizes due to three elements and an additional bridging option
- Designed to stand on its own and integrate nicely into any style
- Promote safer and easier cooking with cookware sensing guards
- Cleanup is a snap with the black ceramic glass surface
- Enjoy the illuminated touch controls and convenient lock feature
- CI304T/S $2,560
- Brushed stainless trim
- Black glass ceramic surface
- True simmer and melt settings
- Boost mode for high heat
- 1 - 1,400 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element with 3,000 W boost
- 1 - 2,600 W element with 3,150 W boost
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 2" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 11", 8", 6"
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 40 amp dedicated circuit
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Integrate your cooktop seamlessly with Wolf's downdraft ventilation just by adding a filler strip to your order
- Consider Ventilation
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Request a brochure
See what's new
Save up to $900 on qualifying Wolf ranges, cooktops, and ventilation.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.