Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Distributes heat more evenly with 40 percent faster temperature response than gas or electric
- Transfers heat more efficiently because the energy is supplied directly to the cookware
- Enjoy cooking with lightning-fast highs and subtle lows
- Pair our slim 15" width with other Wolf modules for an integrated design
- Accommodates different pan sizes due to three elements and an additional bridging option
- Promote safer and easier cooking with cookware sensing guards
- Cleanup is a snap with the black ceramic glass surface
- Enjoy the illuminated touch controls and convenient lock feature
- CI365TF/S $3,115
- Brushed stainless trim
- Black glass ceramic surface
- True simmer and melt settings
- Boost mode for high heat
- 2 - 2,100 W element
- 2 - 2,100 W element with 3,000 W boost
- 1 - 2,600 W element with 3,700 W boost
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 2" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 11", 8"
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 50 amp dedicated circuit
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Integrate your cooktop seamlessly with Wolf's downdraft ventilation just by adding a filler strip to your order
- Consider Ventilation
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.