Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Consistent, precise control and nearly instantaneous temperature response
- More efficient heat transfer—energy is supplied directly to the cookware
- Intuitive, full-color LCD touchscreen controls are sleek and easy to use
- 17 power settings enhance precision with half increment adjustments
- Sensors regulate consistent low heat for simmering, melting, and warming without scorching
- Independent cooking zone timers make it easy to prepare a variety of dishes at once
- Boost Mode delivers rapid heat for 40% faster boil times, surpassing the speed of gas or electric
- Bridge two cooking zones into one larger surface for induction-capable griddles, open roasters, and fish poachers
- Sleek, subtle surface graphics make it easy to properly center cookware
- The pause feature suspends the cooktop and all timers for up to 10 minutes
- Turn off an individual cooking zone with two quick taps or power off the entire cooktop surface with one tap
- Cooktop controls automatically lock when not in use for increased safety
- Sleek black glass surface resists scratching, staining, impact, and heat
- Because spills don't stick to the surface, cleanup is quick and easy
- Brushed stainless trim
- Black ceramic glass surface
- Sensor based simmer, melt, and keep warm modes
- Boost Mode for rapid heat
- 4 - 8" 2,100 Watt element with 3,700 W boost
- 1 - 11" 2,600 W Zone with 3,700 W Boost
- Overall Dimensions: 36" W x 2" H x 21" D
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 50 amp dedicated circuit
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Discover the pinnacle of Wolf cooking technology within a completely restyled, stunningly modern shell.