Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Maintain control with four dual-stacked burners that go from 20,000 Btu down to a mere breath of flame
- Simmer and melt sauces, soups, and marinades easily with the lower tier of the dual-stacked burner
- Reignites flame automatically with spark ignition system
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- Cleanup is a snap as sealed, seamless burner pans contain sloshes and spills
- Match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products with heavy-gauge stainless steel and signature red infinite control knobs
- SRT304 $3,300
- SRT304-LP $3,300
- Stainless-steel island trim (included)
- Stainless-steel bezels
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 1 - 15,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 18,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 20,000 Btu burner
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 8 1/2" H x 28 1/2" D
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.