Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Wok burner aptly handles the gamut of wok cooking techniques with equal precision, from searing highs of 35,000 Btu to simmering lows of 3,500 Btu
- Plumed wok burner flame focuses heat in the center of the wok pan and creates graduated temperature zones along the sides
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron wok ring cradles a traditional round-bottom wok, offering extreme pan maneuverability and ability to angle the pan towards the cook for convenient access to contents
- Wok burner grate extends the capability of the wok burner, enabling use with flat-bottom pans
- Maintain control with dual-stacked burners that go from 20,000 Btu down to a mere breath of flame
- Simmer and melt sauces, soups, and marinades easily with the lower tier of the dual-stacked burner
- Cleanup is a snap as sealed, seamless burner pans and the drip zone around the wok burner chamber contain sloshes and spills
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners reignites flame automatically with spark ignition system
- Match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products with heavy-gauge stainless steel and signature red infinite control knobs
- SRT362W $5,345
- SRT362W-LP $5,345
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Stainless-steel island trim (included)
- Stainless-steel bezels
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 1 - 20,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 35,000 Btu wok burner
- Wok burner grate (included)
- Overall Dimensions: 35 7/8" W x 10" H x 28 1/2" D
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- 2-Burner Wok Grate
- Filler Trim
- Sealed Burner Rangetop with Wok Black Knobs
- Sealed Burner Rangetop with Wok Red Knobs
- Sealed Burner Rangetop with Wok Stainless Knobs
- Stainless steel, brass or chrome bezels
- High altitude conversion kits available
- 5" and 10" stainless steel risers, and 20" riser with shelf
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.