Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Maintain control with six dual-stacked burners that go from 20,000 Btu down to a mere breath of flame
- Simmer and melt sauces, soups, and marinades easily with the lower tier of the dual-stacked burner
- Match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products with heavy-gauge stainless steel and signature red infinite control knobs
- Sear in seconds with the additional 15,000 Btu infrared griddle
- Cleanup is a snap as sealed, seamless burner pans contain sloshes and spills
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- Reignites flame automatically with spark ignition system
- SRT486G $5,920
- SRT486G-LP $5,920
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Stainless-steel island trim (included)
- Stainless-steel bezels
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 2 - 15,000 Btu burners
- 2 - 18,000 Btu burners
- 1 - 20,000 Btu burner
- 1- Infrared 15,000 Btu griddle
- Overall Dimensions: 47 7/8" W x 8 1/2" H x 28 1/2" D
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 227 lbs
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- High altitude conversion kits available
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Professional heritage, iconic aesthetics, and innovative performance unite in Wolf’s boldest and entirely revamped cooking package.