Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Build a side burner into your outdoor kitchen so you can prepare dishes outside without having to run inside
- Offers 24,000 Btu heat—ideal for searing meats on high or scrambling eggs on low
- Constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel
- Designed with a stainless-steel cover and burner grates
- Grill any time of day with LED-lit signature Wolf red control knobs
- Skip the need for a pilot light with electric hot surface ignitors
- BM13 $1,685
- BM13-LP $1,685
- 1 burner grate
- Overall Dimensions: 13" W x 10 3/4" H x 30" D
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type, GFCI
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Consider adding accessory doors or drawers to create a full outdoor kitchen
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Wolf stainless or black knobs
- Opt to add an additional in-grill griddle plate (that replaces the grate)
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.