Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Utilizes 1200 watts of power to cook meals with delicious results
- Rely on quick-start controls for tasks like melting, softening, defrosting, and popcorn
- Choose freestanding or install into surrounding cabinetry to coordinate with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers
- Set the warm mode to hold temperature for up to 90 minutes
- MS24 $835
- 10 power presets: 100% power, multiple sequence cooking (start at 100% then switch to 50% power), manually setting power levels; Cook modes: popcorn, bacon, beverage, frozen vegetables, baked potato, soften, frozen entree, reheat, melt, auto defrost, keep warm, add minute, manual defrost
- Cook modes: popcorn, bacon, beverage, frozen vegetables, baked potato, soften, frozen entree, reheat, melt, auto defrost, keep warm, add minute, manual defrost
- Remove the turntable for cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 13 3/8" H x 19" D
- Dimensions with 27" Trim: 26 7/8" W x 18 1/4" H x 19" D
- Dimensions with 30" Trim: 29 7/8" W x 18 1/4" H x 19" D
- Dimensions with 36" Trim: 35 5/8" W x 18 1/4" H x 19" D
- Interior Dimensions: 17 3/8" W x 10 1/2" H x 18 5/8" D
- Freestanding Dimensions: 24" W x 13 3/8" H x 19 1/8" D
- Capacity: 2 cubic feet
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Power Cord Length: 4 Feet
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Explore your design options including trim kits and handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.