Images are for reference only.
- Utilizes 1200 watts of power to cook meals with delicious results
- Rely on quick-start controls for tasks like melting, softening, defrosting, and popcorn
- Choose freestanding or install into surrounding cabinetry to coordinate with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers
- Set the warm mode to hold temperature for up to 90 minutes
- MS24 $835
- 10 power presets: 100% power, multiple sequence cooking (start at 100% then switch to 50% power), manually setting power levels; Cook modes: popcorn, bacon, beverage, frozen vegetables, baked potato, soften, frozen entree, reheat, melt, auto defrost, keep warm, add minute, manual defrost
- Cook modes: popcorn, bacon, beverage, frozen vegetables, baked potato, soften, frozen entree, reheat, melt, auto defrost, keep warm, add minute, manual defrost
- Remove the turntable for cleaning
- Interior Dimensions: 17 3/8" W x 10 1/2" H x 18 5/8" D
- Freestanding Dimensions: 24" W x 13 3/8" H x 19 1/8" D
- Capacity: 2 cubic feet
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Power Cord Length: 4 Feet
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Explore your design options including trim kits and handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Request a brochure
See what's new
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.