Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Distributes heat evenly with no hot or cold spots allowing for oven-like operation
- Installs standard or flush to conceal the oven from view
- Matches E series ovens, coffee systems, convection steam oven
- Utilizes 900 watts of power to cook meals with delicious results
- Select from 10 power levels, a warming mode, and sensor cooking
- Rely on quick-start controls for tasks like melting, softening, defrosting, and popcorn
- Let the microwave do the cooking with intuitive "gourmet mode" settings
- Install into surrounding cabinetry to coordinate with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers
- MDD30TE/S/TH $2,190
- 10 power presets: 100% power or multiple sequence cooking (start at 100% then switch to 50% power)
- Cook modes: popcorn, bacon, beverage, frozen vegetables, baked potato, soften, frozen entree, reheat, melt, auto defrost, keep warm, add minute, manual defrost
- Remove the turntable for cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 17 7/8" H x 20" D
- Interior Dimensions: 17 7/8" W x 11" H x 15 3/4" D
- Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16"
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Power Cord Length: 4 Feet
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.