Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Distributes heat evenly with no hot or cold spots allowing for oven-like operation
- Installs standard or flush to conceal the oven from view
- Matches E series ovens, coffee systems, convection steam oven
- Utilizes 900 watts of power to cook meals with delicious results
- Select from 10 power levels, a warming mode, and sensor cooking
- Rely on quick-start controls for tasks like melting, softening, defrosting, and popcorn
- Let the microwave do the cooking with intuitive "gourmet mode" settings
- Install into surrounding cabinetry to coordinate with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers
- MDD30TE/S/TH $2,190
- 10 power presets: 100% power or multiple sequence cooking (start at 100% then switch to 50% power)
- Cook modes: popcorn, bacon, beverage, frozen vegetables, baked potato, soften, frozen entree, reheat, melt, auto defrost, keep warm, add minute, manual defrost
- Remove the turntable for cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 17 7/8" H x 20" D
- Interior Dimensions: 17 7/8" W x 11" H x 15 3/4" D
- Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16"
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Power Cord Length: 4 Feet
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Explore your design options including trim kits and handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.