Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Utilize 950 watts of power to cook meals with delicious results
- Select from 10 power levels, a warming mode, and sensor cooking
- Let the microwave do the cooking with intuitive "gourmet mode" settings
- Fits a 9x13 pan and up to a 7" tall glass or dish for additional cooking flexibility
- Install into surrounding cabinetry to coordinate with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers
- Installs can be lowered due to control panel lock providing extra safety
- MD30PE/S $2,105
- 10 power presets: 100% power or multiple sequence cooking (start at 100% then switch to 50% power)
- Cook modes: popcorn, bacon, beverage, frozen vegetables, baked potato, soften, frozen entree, reheat, auto-defrost
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 15 1/8" H x 21 7/8" D
- Interior Dimensions: 17 5/16" W x 7 1/8" H x 16 9/16" D
- Capacity: 1.2 cubic feet
- Drawer Clearance: 16 1/2"
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Power Cord Length: 4 Feet
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Explore your design options including trim kits and handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.