Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Utilize 950 watts of power to cook meals with delicious results
- Select from 10 power levels, a warming mode, and sensor cooking
- Let the microwave do the cooking with intuitive "gourmet mode" settings
- Fits a 9x13 pan and up to a 7" tall glass or dish for additional cooking flexibility
- Install into surrounding cabinetry to coordinate with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers
- Installs can be lowered due to control panel lock providing extra safety
- MD30PE/S $2,105
- 10 power presets: 100% power or multiple sequence cooking (start at 100% then switch to 50% power)
- Cook modes: popcorn, bacon, beverage, frozen vegetables, baked potato, soften, frozen entree, reheat, auto-defrost
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 15 1/8" H x 21 7/8" D
- Interior Dimensions: 17 5/16" W x 7 1/8" H x 16 9/16" D
- Capacity: 1.2 cubic feet
- Drawer Clearance: 16 1/2"
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Power Cord Length: 4 Feet
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Explore your design options including trim kits and handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.