Legacy Product - 24" E Series Transitional Built-In Single Oven
Model # SO24TE/S/TH
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
This is a legacy model with limited availability. Contact your local dealer for more details. Please consider one of our new models with updated features and design.
- Control heat and airflow expertly with a convection fan to create just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready.
- Includes options such as self-clean and quick preheat
- Small size and versatile design to fit in any kitchen
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Promotes excellent visibility via two bright halogen lights and large, double-panel-glass door windows
- SO24TE/S/TH $3,235
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Two racks (one standard, one porcelain coated rack pan)
- Temperature probe
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Two halogen lights
- 11 cooking modes make meals easy
- Black porcelain interior
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 23 1/2" W x 23 1/2" H x 21 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
18" W x 13 3/4" H x 16" D
- Usable Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 2.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 18 1/8"
- Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- Replacements and Add-ons
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.