Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Preheats faster and cooks more consistently across all racks due to its advanced Dual VertiCross™ convection system
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Prepares 50 popular dishes with the Gourmet feature that automatically adjusts cook times and temperatures
- Handles multiple dishes simultaneously with our largest capacity oven (13 percent larger)
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Uncomplicate cooking with innovative, interactive color touchscreen controls
- Blends in with a sleek black glass, handleless design
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Ensures excellent visibility via three bright halogen lights and large, triple-panel-glass door windows
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Mastering the M series oven guide
- SO30CM/B $5,780
- Three racks (one standard; two full-extension ball bearing racks)
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- Three halogen lights per oven
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 28 1/2" H x 23" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 19 7/8" D
- Usable Capacity: 3.3 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 5.1 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 21 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.