30" M Series Contemporary Stainless Steel Built-In Single Oven
Model # SO3050CM/S
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Preheats faster and cooks more consistently across all racks due to its advanced Dual VertiFlow™ convection system
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Prepares 50 popular dishes with the Gourmet feature that automatically adjusts cook times and temperatures
- Handles multiple dishes simultaneously with our largest capacity oven (13 percent larger)
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready.
- Uncomplicate cooking with innovative, interactive color touchscreen controls
- Blends in with a sleek black glass, handleless design
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Ensures excellent visibility via three bright halogen lights and large, triple-panel-glass door windows
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Mastering the M series oven guide
- SO3050CM/S $6,565
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Three racks (one standard; two full-extension ball bearing racks)
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- Three halogen lights per oven
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 28 1/2" H x 23" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 19 7/8" D
- Usable Capacity: 3.3 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 5.1 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 21 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 262 lbs
- SO3050CM/S Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installation (PDF)
- SO30CMS Quick Reference Guide - Flush Inset Installation (PDF)
- M Series Oven Installation Guide (PDF)
- Wolf Design Guide (PDF)
- M Series Oven Use and Care Guide (PDF)
- M Series Oven Placard (PDF)
- Mastering the M Series Convection Oven (PDF)
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Craft and customize 15 professional-quality coffee drinks all from the convenience of home.