Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Preheats faster and cooks more consistently across all racks due to its advanced Dual VertiCross™ convection system
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Prepares 50 popular dishes with the Gourmet feature that automatically adjusts cook times and temperatures
- Handles multiple dishes simultaneously with our largest capacity oven (13 percent larger)
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Uncomplicate cooking with innovative, interactive color touchscreen controls
- Blends in with a sleek black glass, handleless design
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Ensures excellent visibility via three bright halogen lights and large, triple-panel-glass door windows
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Mastering the M series oven guide
- SO30CM/S $6,565
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Three racks (one standard; two full-extension ball bearing racks)
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- Three halogen lights per oven
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 28 1/2" H x 23" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 19 7/8" D
- Usable Capacity: 3.3 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 5.1 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 21 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 262 lbs
Request a brochure
Need help with your appliance, or just shopping?
Need help with your appliance? Talk with our Customer Care team. Receive problem-solving assistance, gain use and care advice, and get help finding a trusted service professional.
Learn about our products
Shopping for appliances? Talk with a product specialist today. Get your questions answered, learn about features and options, next steps and gain expert advice.
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Download the Connected appliance app to add convenience to your life, leaving more time to enjoy the simple moments.