Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Combines microwave, convection, and broil technologies to provide all-in-one oven versatility
- Provides more cooking power than a traditional microwave with the help of convection and broil
- Assures predictably delicious results with 10 microwave power levels, convenient quick-start modes, and an intuitive Gourmet mode
- Fits a 9-by-13 pan in the 1.6 cubic feet, stainless-steel interior
- Micro Bake and Micro Roast modes reduce or completely eliminate preheat times
- Frees up counter space with efficient drop-down door design
- Coordinates with other Wolf built-in ovens and appliances with various handle and trim options
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Mastering the Speed Oven guide
- SPO24TE/S/TH $2,455
- 900-watt microwave
- 1500-watt quartz broil (dual 750-watt elements)
- 1 glass turntable
- 2 racks
- 2 risers (1 small; 1 large)
- 3.5-watt LED light
- Languages: English
- Overall Dimensions: 23 1/2" W x 17 7/8" H x 21 1/2" D
- Interior Dimensions: 17 7/8" W x 11" H x 15 3/4" D
- Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16"
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding type
- Electrical Supply: grounded, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Explore your design options including trim kits and handles
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.