- Combines microwave, convection, and broil technologies to provide all-in-one oven versatility
- Provides more cooking power than a traditional microwave with the help of convection and broil
- Assures predictably delicious results with 10 microwave power levels, convenient quick-start modes, and an intuitive Gourmet mode
- Fits a 9-by-13 pan in the 1.6 cubic feet, stainless-steel interior
- Micro Bake and Micro Roast modes reduce or completely eliminate preheat times
- Frees up counter space with efficient drop-down door design
- Coordinates with other Wolf built-in ovens and appliances with various handle and trim options
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Mastering the Speed Oven guide
- SPO30PE/S/PH $3,095
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 900-watt microwave
- 1500-watt quartz broil (dual 750-watt elements)
- 1 glass turntable
- 2 racks
- 2 risers (1 small; 1 large)
- 3.5-watt LED light
- Languages: English
- capacity 1.6 cubic feet
- door-clearance 14 3/16"
- electrical-supply grounded, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- electrical-service 15 amp dedicated circuit
- power-cord-length 6 Feet
- SPO30PE Quick Reference Guide-Standard Installationguide-file-type
- SPO30PE Quick Reference Guide-Flush Installationguide-file-type
- Speed Oven Installation Guideguide-file-type
- Wolf Design Guideguide-file-type
- Speed Oven Use and Care Guideguide-file-type
- Speed Oven Mode Guideguide-file-type
- Speed Oven Technique Guideguide-file-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Enhanced cooking performance ensures consistently delicious results while design-friendly aesthetics integrate beautifully into a gamut of kitchens styles.