Images are for reference only.
- Combines microwave, convection, and broil technologies to provide all-in-one oven versatility
- Provides more cooking power than a traditional microwave with the help of convection and broil
- Assures predictably delicious results with 10 microwave power levels, convenient quick-start modes, and an intuitive Gourmet mode
- Fits a 9-by-13 pan in the 1.6 cubic feet, stainless-steel interior
- Micro Bake and Micro Roast modes reduce or completely eliminate preheat times
- Frees up counter space with efficient drop-down door design
- Coordinates with other Wolf built-in ovens and appliances with various handle and trim options
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Mastering the Speed Oven guide
- SPO30PM/S/PH $2,790
- 900-watt microwave
- 1500-watt quartz broil (dual 750-watt elements)
- 1 glass turntable
- 2 racks
- 2 risers (1 small; 1 large)
- 3.5-watt LED light
- Languages: English
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 17 7/8" H x 21 1/2" D
- Interior Dimensions: 17 7/8" W x 11" H x 15 3/4" D
- Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16"
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding type
- Electrical Supply: grounded, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary support
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Request a brochure
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.