Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Detects the volume, shape, and consistency of your food with a climate sensor that adjusts time (you can even delay the start for when you want your dish ready), temperature, and humidity for guesswork-free delicious results, every time
- Features space enough to cook multiple dishes at once (or a 15-lb turkey)
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Provides an extraordinary 90 minutes of steam cooking with an easy-access water tank
- Designed with versatility in mind to fit in any kitchen
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Master the Convection Steam Oven guide
- CSO30TE/S/TH $5,570
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 2 standard oven racks
- 1 perforated pan and 1 solid pan
- Temperature probe
- One halogen light
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 17 7/8" H x 21 1/2" D
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 17 7/8" W x 11" H x 15 3/4" D
- Capacity: 1.8 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16"
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding-type
- Filters and Cleaning
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Easily prepare for sous vide cooking, portion and preserve frozen foods, reseal opened wine bottles, and infuse flavors into every bite.