- The elegant, modern aesthetics pair perfectly with a full suite of similarly styled Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances.
- Plumbed and non-plumbed options for maximum installation flexibility.
- Full-color touchscreen simplifies use
- Save up to 50 personalized favorite recipe presets.
- Cooking modes include Steam, Convection, Broil, Slow Roast
- 1750-Watt recessed broil element.
- 2.4 cubic-foot oven cavity allows multiple dishes to be placed side by side at once.
- 1889-Watt dual convection system ensures even, multi-rack baking and consistent results.
- Three full-extension rack positions and one standard position allow easy access and increased cooking flexibility.
- 40-fluid ounce (1.2-liter) tank holds enough water for 2-hours of uninterrupted steam cooking.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature
- 3 full-extension rack positions and one standard position
- 1 standard rack, 1 perforated pan, 1 solid pan, 1 broiler pan with rack
- Temperature probe
- 3 LED lights
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Chinese
- usable-capacity 1.8 cubic feet
- overall-capacity 2.4 cubic feet
- door-clearance 14 3/16"
- conduit-length 4 Feet
- CSO3050CMBT Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installationguide-file-type
- CSO3050CMBT Quick Reference Guide - Flush Installationguide-file-type
- Convection Steam Oven Installation Guideguide-file-type
- Wolf Design Guideguide-file-type
- Convection Steam Oven Use and Care Guideguide-file-type
- Convection Steam Oven Cooking Guideguide-file-type
- Mastering the Convection Steam Ovenguide-file-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Easily prepare for sous vide cooking, portion and preserve frozen foods, reseal opened wine bottles, and infuse flavors into every bite.