Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- The elegant, modern aesthetics pair perfectly with a full suite of similarly styled Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances.
- Plumbed and non-plumbed options for maximum installation flexibility.
- Full-color touchscreen simplifies use
- Save up to 50 personalized favorite recipe presets.
- Cooking modes include Steam, Convection, Broil, Slow Roast
- 1750-Watt recessed broil element.
- 2.4 cubic-foot oven cavity allows multiple dishes to be placed side by side at once.
- 1889-Watt dual convection system ensures even, multi-rack baking and consistent results.
- Three full-extension rack positions and one standard position allow easy access and increased cooking flexibility.
- 40-fluid ounce (1.2-liter) tank holds enough water for 2-hours of uninterrupted steam cooking.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature.
- 3 full-extension rack positions and one standard position
- 1 standard rack, 1 perforated pan, 1 solid pan, 1 broiler pan with rack
- Temperature probe
- 3 LED lights
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Chinese
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 17 7/8" H x 22 1/2" D
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 10 3/4" H x 15 1/8" D
- Usable Capacity: 1.8 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 2.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16"
- Conduit Length: 4 Feet
- CSO3050TM Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installation (PDF)
- CSO3050TM Quick Reference Guide - Flush Installation (PDF)
- Convection Steam Oven Installation Guide (PDF)
- Wolf Design Guide (PDF)
- Convection Steam Oven Use and Care Guide (PDF)
- Convection Steam Oven Cooking Guide (PDF)
- Mastering the Convection Steam Oven (PDF)
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- Filters and Cleaning
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Easily prepare for sous vide cooking, portion and preserve frozen foods, reseal opened wine bottles, and infuse flavors into every bite.