Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Cook at higher highs and lower lows with four dual-stacked, sealed burners that produce up to 20,000 Btu and deliver as low as 300 Btu
- Clean up sloshes and spills easily with the seamless, sealed, black porcelain-coated burner pans
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Control heat and airflow expertly as dual convection creates just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Leave nothing to chance. Our temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature for worry-free, delicious results
- Operate easily with a control panel that rotates out of sight when not in use
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Re-ignites flame automatically with our spark ignition system for improved temperature control and added safety
- Move pots and pans effortlessly across the continuous cast-iron grates
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- See food clearly with bright interior halogen lights and large double-panel glass door windows
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 1 - 15,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 18,000 Btu burner
- 1 - 20,000 Btu burner
- Stainless-steel island trim riser included
- Temperature probe
- Broiler pan and rack
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 36 1/2" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 20" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 3.2 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 5.1 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.