Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Wolf’s patented gas dual-stacked, sealed burner design provides precise high-to-low temperature control and a spark ignition system that reignites the burner automatically
- Wolf’s Dual VertiCross™ convection system provides reliably even heat, reduces hot and cold spots, and enables consistent multi-rack cooking
- Gourmet Mode features nearly 50 presets that automatically control the oven to ensure delicious results
- Ten cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Gourmet, Proof, Roast, Stone, and Warm, were developed by Wolf chefs to maximize the performance of your oven
- Six dual-stacked burners produce up to 20,000 Btu for fast boils and intense sears and 300 Btu for true simmers and worry-free melts
- For improved temperature control and safety, the spark ignition system reignites burners automatically
- The full-color touch screen is intuitive and easy to read, discreetly hiding away when not in use
- LED backlit control knobs illuminate when in use, indicating which burners are active
- The oven offers self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, and Sabbath features
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature
- The oven’s Wi-Fi enabled feature lets you remotely preheat, select modes, and adjust oven temperature from your mobile device
- Create a cohesive look in your kitchen with the range’s stainless steel construction, pro style handles, and choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless knobs
- DF36650/S/P $10,535
- DF36650/S/P/LP $10,535
View Legacy Model Details
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 2 - 15,000 Btu burners
- 2 - 18,000 Btu burners
- 1 - 20,000 Btu burner
- Stainless-steel island trim riser included
- Two full-extension ball-bearing racks, and one standard rack
- Three halogen lights
- Temperature probe
- Broiler pan and rack
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 35 7/8" W x 36 1/2" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
31 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 20" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 4.1 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 6.3 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 20 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 471 lbs
- 2-Burner Wok Grate
- 36" Dual Fuel Black Knobs
- 36" Dual Fuel Stainless Steel Knobs
- 36" Full-extension ball-bearing oven rack
- 36" Standard Oven Rack
- Bake Stone Kit
- Filler Trim
- Temperature Probe
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Combining a precise induction rangetop topside with a Dual VertiCross™ convection electric oven and Gourmet Mode below, the redesigned induction range ensures guesswork-free cooking and predictably delicious results.