Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control temperature precisely with four dual-stacked, sealed gas burners for higher highs, lower lows
- Enjoy quicker heat and more even cooking with this large capacity gas convection oven
- Produce crisper crusts and faster sears with the powerful infrared interior broiler
- Re-ignites flame automatically with our spark ignition system for improved temperature control and added safety
- Move pots and pans easily across continuous cast-iron grates
- Clean up sloshes and spills easily with the seamless, sealed, black porcelain-coated burner pans
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 3 - 15,000 Btu burners
- Two standard racks, one full-extension ball bearing rack in oven
- 30,000 Btu oven burner
- 18,000 Btu oven broiler
- Broiler pan and rack
- One halogen light
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates. This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 37" H x 28 3/8" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
24" W x 18 5/8" H x 17" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 2.5 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 4.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
- 2-Burner Wok Grate
- Bake Stone Kit
- Center S-Grate
- Filler Trim
- Front Leg Covers
- Full-Extension Ball Bearing Rack
- Stainless Steel Kickplate
- Stainless steel, brass or chrome bezels
- High altitude conversion kits available
- Signature red, black or stainless steel control knobs
- 5" and 10" stainless steel risers, and 20" riser with shelf
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.