Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control temperature precisely with six dual-stacked, sealed gas burners for higher highs, lower lows
- Enjoy quicker heat and more even cooking with this large capacity gas convection oven
- Clean up sloshes and spills easily with the seamless, sealed, black porcelain-coated burner pans
- Produce crisper crusts and faster sears with the powerful infrared interior broiler
- Re-ignites flame automatically with our spark ignition system for improved temperature control and added safety
- Move pots and pans easily across continuous cast-iron grates
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- GR366 $7,810
- GR366-LP $7,810
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 5 - 15,000 Btu burners
- Two standard racks, one full-extension ball bearing rack in oven
- 30,000 Btu oven burner
- 18,000 Btu oven broiler
- 30" broiler pan and rack
- One halogen light
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates. This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 35 7/8" W x 37" H x 28 3/8" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
30" W x 18 5/8" H x 17" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 3.7 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 5.5 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 471 lbs
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- Replacements and Add-ons
- High altitude conversion kits available
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Personalize your range with choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- Determine if you'd like to add a bake stone for better-than-delivery (and faster) pizzas
- Purchase accessory bezels and grates like Wok grate, S grates, brass or chrome bezels to personalize the look
- Add attractive, practical stainless steel risers that act like a backsplash to prevent food splatters and create a thermal barrier for combustible surfaces
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Professional heritage, iconic aesthetics, and innovative performance unite in Wolf’s boldest and entirely revamped cooking package.