Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control temperature precisely with six dual-stacked, sealed gas burners for higher highs, lower lows
- Rely on a 16,000 Btu infrared charbroiler for more succulent steaks, chops, and burgers
- Rely on a 15,000 Btu infrared griddle to sear burgers, stir-fry vegetables, and more
- Enjoy quicker heat and more even cooking with this large capacity gas convection oven
- Multi-task with an additional 30" oven
- Clean up sloshes and spills easily with the seamless, sealed, black porcelain-coated burner pans
- Produce crisper crusts and faster sears with the powerful infrared interior broiler
- Re-ignites flame automatically with our spark ignition system for improved temperature control and added safety
- Move pots and pans easily across continuous cast-iron grates
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- GR606CG $16,240
- GR606CG-LP $16,240
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 1 - 9,200 Btu burner
- 5 - 15,000 Btu burners
- 1 - 16,000 Btu charbroiler
- 1 - 15,000 Btu griddle
- Two standard racks, one full-extension ball bearing rack per oven
- 30,000 Btu oven burner
- 18,000 Btu oven broiler
- 30" broiler pan and rack
- One halogen light
- Stainless-steel charbroiler and griddle covers
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates. This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 60 1/8" W x 37" H x 28 3/8" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
24" W x 18 5/8" H x 17" D
- Oven 2 Interior Dimensions:
24" W x 18 5/8" H x 17" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 2.9 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 4.4 cubic feet
- Oven 2 Usable Capacity: 2.9 cubic feet
- Oven 2 Overall Capacity: 4.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 801 lbs
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- Replacements and Add-ons
- High altitude conversion kits available
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Professional heritage, iconic aesthetics, and innovative performance unite in Wolf’s boldest and entirely revamped cooking package.