Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control heat and airflow expertly as dual convection creates just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Anticipate high heat on-demand as well as the most delicate of lows
- Achieve faster boils and sears through a four-zone induction power-boost
- Transform two burners into one larger burner with the bridge feature
- Breathe a bit easier with helpful safety measures, including cookware-sensing burners that deactivate when an induction-compatible pan is not in place
- Operate easily with a control panel that rotates out of sight when not in use
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Leave nothing to chance. Our temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature for worry-free, delicious results
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- IR304PE/S/PH $7,280
- Four induction zones
- 1 - 1,400 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element with 3,000 W boost
- 1 - 2,600 W element with 3,150 W boost
- Three racks per cavity (one standard rack, one full-extension ball bearing rack, and one full-extension on-door rack)
- Temperature probe
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 35 7/8" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25" W x 16 1/2" H x 19" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 2.8 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 4.5 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- 30" Bake Stone Kit
- 30" Broiler Pan
- 30" Dual Fuel and Induction Range Kickplate
- 30" Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Oven Rack
- 5" Stainless Steel Riser
- Dehydration Kit
- Filler Trim
- Oven Rack Set (3)
- Premier Baking Sheet
- Temperature Probe
- Induction Range Black Knobs
- Induction Range Red Knobs
- Induction Range Stainless Steel Knobs
- 3 1/4" Rear Caster Covers
- 3 3/4" Rear Caster Covers
- 4 1/4" Rear Caster Covers
- 4 3/4" Rear Caster Covers
- 3 1/4" Front Leg Covers
- 3 3/4" (95) Front Leg Covers
- 4 1/4" Front Leg Covers
- 4 3/4" Front Leg Covers
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Need help with your appliance, or just shopping?
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.