Images are for reference only.
- Control heat and airflow expertly as dual convection creates just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Anticipate high heat on-demand as well as the most delicate of lows with magnetic induction technology
- Achieve faster boils and sears through a four-zone induction power-boost
- Transform two burners into one larger burner with the bridge feature
- Breathe a bit easier with helpful safety measures, including cookware-sensing burners that deactivate when an induction-compatible pan is not in place
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Leave nothing to chance. Our temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature for worry-free, delicious results
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- Four induction zones
- 1 - 1,400 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element
- 1 - 2,100 W element with 3,000 W boost
- 1 - 2,600 W element with 3,150 W boost
- 3 racks (2 Full-extension, easy-glide racks; 1 easy-glide)
- Stainless island trim included
- Broiler pan and grate
- Temperature probe
- 3 cast-iron grates
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 35 7/8" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
25" W x 16 1/2" H x 19" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 2.8 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 4.5 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- 30" Bake Stone Kit
- 30" Broiler Pan
- 30" Dual Fuel and Induction Range Kickplate
- 30" Full-Extension Oven Rack
- 5" Stainless Steel Riser
- Dehydration Kit
- Oven Rack Set (3)
- Premier Baking Sheet
- Temperature Probe
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Personalize your range with choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- Determine if you'd like to add a bake stone for better-than-delivery (and faster) pizzas
- Purchase accessory bezels and grates like Wok grate, S grates, brass or chrome bezels to personalize the look
- Add attractive, practical stainless steel risers that act like a backsplash to prevent food splatters and create a thermal barrier for combustible surfaces
- Opt to install a stainless steel or "disappearing" custom toe kickplate in front of the unit (or between the unit and the floor).
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.