Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- The scratch-resistant, ceramic glass induction cooking surface provides consistent, precise temperature control and nearly instantaneous temperature adjustment response
- Wolf’s Dual VertiFlow™ convection system provides reliably even heat, reduces hot and cold spots, and enables consistent multi-rack cooking
- Gourmet Mode features nearly 50 presets that automatically control the oven to ensure delicious results
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with 10 chef-created cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Gourmet, Proof, Roast, Stone, and Warm
- The sleek rangetop features a striking interactive display. The full-color touchscreen is intuitive, easy to read, and locks for safety and cleaning
- Boost Mode delivers rapid heat for lightning-fast boil times
- The Bridge function joins two induction zones into one large area, enabling use of an induction-capable griddle, open roaster, or fish poacher
- Because the cooktop stays relatively cool, spills don't stick to the surface—making cleanup a breeze
- The oven offers self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, and Sabbath features
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature
- The oven’s Wi-Fi enabled feature lets you remotely preheat, select modes, and adjust oven temperature from your mobile device
- The range’s stainless-steel construction and heavy-duty handles coordinate with a full suite of PRO-style Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances
- IR36550/S/P $12,080
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Five induction zones
- 4 - 8" 2,100 Watt element with 3,700 W boost
- 1 - 11" 2,600 W Zone with 3,700 W Boost
- One standard rack and two full-extension ball-bearing racks
- Temperature probe
- Three halogen lights
- Broiler pan and rack
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull, or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 35 7/8" W x 35 1/2" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
31 1/4" W x 17 1/2" H x 20" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 4.1 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 6.3 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 21"
- Star-K Certified
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App to ensure optimal performance and for added peace of mind and convenience.