Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control heat and airflow expertly as dual convection creates just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Anticipate high heat on-demand as well as the most delicate of lows
- Achieve faster boils and sears through a four-zone induction power-boost
- Transform two burners into one larger burner with the bridge feature
- Breathe a bit easier with helpful safety measures, including cookware-sensing burners that deactivate when an induction-compatible pan is not in place
- Operate easily with a control panel that rotates out of sight when not in use
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Leave nothing to chance. Our temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature for worry-free, delicious results
- Includes options such as self-clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode, and more
- Find your kitchen style with a choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- IR365PE/S/PH $10,035
- Five induction zones
- 2 - 2,100 W element with 3,000 W boost
- 1 - 2,600 W element with 3,700 W boost
- 2 - 2,100 W element
- Three racks per cavity (one standard rack, one full-extension ball bearing rack, and one full-extension on-door rack)
- Temperature probe
- Overall Dimensions: 35 7/8" W x 35 7/8" H x 29 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
30" W x 16 1/2" H x 19" D
- Oven 1 Usable Capacity: 3.5 cubic feet
- Oven 1 Overall Capacity: 5.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 19 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Personalize your range with choice of iconic red, black, or brushed stainless control knobs
- Determine if you'd like to add a bake stone for better-than-delivery (and faster) pizzas
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Request a brochure
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.