Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Offers any-occasion-102-bottle capacity
- Store seven 750-ml wine bottles on each smooth roller-glide shelf
- Maintains constant, moderate humidity with dual evaporators so corks do not dry out
- Shields wine from aging with UV-resistant glass door
- Select the wine you want without agitating others with textured roller-glide shelves that do not vibrate
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Locate your favorite bottles easily with LED lighting
- Organize your collection with our inventory tile system
- Connects to your home security system
- Left Hinge: IW-24A-LH $7,150
- Right Hinge: IW-24A-RH $7,150
- Left Hinge: IW-24-LH $7,150
- Right Hinge: IW-24-RH $7,150
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- LED lighting
- 102-bottle capacity
- 1 illuminated display shelf
- Inventory tiles
- Two temperature zones
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Wine Storage Capacity: 102 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >22 1/2"
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Replacements and Add-ons
- Dual Installation Kits
- Stainless steel pro handles
- Stainless steel tubular handles
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle - 4" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Pro Handle - 6" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle - 4" Toe Kick
- Stainless Steel Door Panels With Tubular Handle - 6" Toe Kick
- Solid Panel Ready Door
- Stainless Steel Dual Installation Kickplates
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero appliance, add select Wolf appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.