- Unable to open 20-20 catalog files on website
- What version of 20-20 software is needed to use 20-20 files?
- Who is the point of contact for 20-20 questions or feedback?
- Measurement not shown in Wolf Design Guide or Sub-Zero Design Guide
20-20 catalog files for current production model products are on the Sub-Zero Wolf website product specific pages under downloads.
- 20-20 catalog includes every current production Sub-Zero and Wolf model in one catalog download.
- CAD can only download one product at a time.
- See also, CAD File Drawings.
If a 20-20 file from www.subzero-wolf.com does not open:
- Verify a 20-20 software program is installed on the computer.
- Ensure the version of this software is a post-2007 version as some files will not open with a pre-2007 20-20 viewer.
Visit Sub-Zero and Wolf specifications library to access 20-20 files. Click on the individual unit needed to access files.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820